Monday, January 25, 2010

Fabulous Finds...

Well, rough week, it has been too long since my last post. Do you ever have one of those weeks where you just don't want to do anything? Regrettably that was my sentiment these past days... But today I found my Valentine's dress... a one of a kind creation from Northern Italy, found on etsy! Valentines are coming along, as well as place settings for my Valentine fete. Will post these creations very soon. I hope your weekend was better than mine, and your week off to a great start!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

My new red dress by seller larimeloon on etsy
Rosette quilt in cream and lovely lemon pillowcases~Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog... Please shake out a few thoughts or whimsies, if you so desire...
-Lara