Monday, January 11, 2010

La Cuisine

Well, yesterday was my Friday, and so I have three lovely days to myself... I couldn't be happier. I watched Julie & Julia for about the tenth time last night (and crept into the kitchen to grab a stick of butter and bread whilst watching). Note: if you have not seen this delightful film, go out prior to watching and buy bread, butter, wine, and ingredients to make boeuf bourguinon- you WILL get hungry! So here is a collage for a recipe box I made:

Take a plain brown decouapage box (size of your choice) and make a collage (in Powerpoint) with whatever pictures, drawings, etc. that you fancy. Paint the box if you wish and decoupage the collage on top. It makes a great recipe box!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog... Please shake out a few thoughts or whimsies, if you so desire...
-Lara