Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Peep Show

Well,
these past couple of weeks I was away from my computer (more detail above), and I so desperately wanted to post my Easter finds... better late than never:)

As always I try to find new ways of sprucing up hot chocolate... it is good year round in my eyes. Simply place fake moss or green of your choice on saucer, and cup on top. Place a peep in the hot chocolate and you'll have an extra sweet something for Easter... (something to think about for next year, aye?)

Photobucket

And a proper basket is always in order...

Photobucket

Hope your Easter was wonderful!

images from top: Ohdeedoh and Pottery Barn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog... Please shake out a few thoughts or whimsies, if you so desire...
-Lara