Friday, March 26, 2010

...out of focus...

This week has been a little rough... at least since Tuesday evening. So I went on a blind date (by the persuasion of a co-worker) and it
made me think of my ex...
so after a few beers, I found myself at his house, as if no time had gone by. Needless to say, I felt so defeated, not being over him yet, and spilling my guts to him. And worse, after I left, I remembered that oh so familiar feeling of letting go, yet again. Sorry to bum you out, but things have been a bit somber...
...............................

I just need to forget you

Photobucket

but you're here, in the scent of my clothes
Photobucket

in the restlessness of my hips... my neck.
I can still feel your jawline against the curve of my ribs
Photobucket

and this aches beyond color, or weight...


Why must I love you like this?


images by Nic*Nilla via flikr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog... Please shake out a few thoughts or whimsies, if you so desire...
-Lara