Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Day for Flowers

Well,
To put things mildly, I have had some medical issues lately (I won't bore you with the details...) and I haven't felt like myself for a while. But today after my visit, I felt like myself. It wasn't a life defining moment, nor were there fireworks or elation...but it was a subtle reminder of who I am when I am most happiest, and healthy... and as I was grabbing some groceries I thought of flowers.

Photobucket
I treated myself to a delectable little bouquet, that are now bestowed on my bedside table:)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's to all of you facing struggles, or just enjoying the beauty of early spring. Today was a day for flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog... Please shake out a few thoughts or whimsies, if you so desire...
-Lara