Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chateau please??

I'm in chateau obsession right now... have any of you seen A Good Year with Russell Crowe and Marion Cotillard? Oh, how I would give anything to live in that charming chateau in the south of France... I'd wake up every morning, have un cafe et un croissant on the terrace
with Edith Piaf playing on the record player...

{yes, amour}

Photobucket

{I heart chateau lamps}
Photobucket

{cafe, s'il vous-plait}
Photobucket

Photobucket

images from top: chateau, chateau lamp via anthro,
cafe via getty, maisondestencils via etsy


2 comments:

  1. I've never seen that movie, but it sure sounds dreamy! Lovely, peaceful photos =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great one, check it out! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog... Please shake out a few thoughts or whimsies, if you so desire...
-Lara