Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Heart Leads


The Heart leads and responds before the brain responds... this is scientifically proven, but do we really need science to prove this? We have always known it, but lately it confuses me and causes me pain. It's ALIVE, this heart of mine.

It is awake and making me question everything I am (who I thought I was), who I love, what I'm here for? How come I love someone and reject him all at the same time?

My heart beats frenetically these days, because I am lonely, and miss my lover. I'm haunted by him, and his calm way of saying, this distance is ok.

Here I tell you, you are inside of me. Inside my heart, beating hard and fast.

I miss you my darling. My magical music man.




Images found on visualizeus.com, no artists mentioned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog... Please shake out a few thoughts or whimsies, if you so desire...
-Lara