Monday, February 15, 2010

All Dolled Up

I found these amazing dolls on flikr, by Fierce Bunny. They are nothing like the dolls I used to play with as a child... which at the time, I thought were heavenly. Something about this time of year makes me fancy the whimsical...

Photobucket
Marie Antoinette

Photobucket
Ariel Couture

Photobucket
Odette

Photobucket
Dahlia en rose

I have yet to post my handmade Valentines... Happy belated Valentines Day to you all! I've been working too much and was feeling crummy last week. I figure, however, that love is appropriate all year 'round! There is always an excuse for a valentine and handmade forget me not. Until then, a toute a l'heure!

*The titles underneath the dolls are my interpretations... check out Fierce Bunny on Flikr to see her titles:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog... Please shake out a few thoughts or whimsies, if you so desire...
-Lara