Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday's Pick

Well, I have to admit today was all around just a crappy day. Just crappy. I worked, as I usually do on Sundays (the weekends in totality) and I thought to myself it would be nice to have weekends off... to lounge around and go shopping... to eat brunch with friends and talk about fashion and traveling, and what we are doing to spruce up the house. Anyway, I got home, after spending too much money on groceries again, and thought up an idea...

I saw a fabulous look on Anthropologie's website, and started to create a similar look for less. It was so fun, I had to share!
So here's to my outfit hunting, and to my very late dinner (from spending time piecing the outfit together).

I hope you are out there- somewhere in the void, reading me, whoever you are... xoxo

Photobucket
Pilcro crops $88, Oscillating fields blouse $88, Field game cardigan $118, Hoisted T-straps $380, Gentle loop necklace $168= $842

Oil on Canvas: in Yellow and Navy: The Look for Less... click here to see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog... Please shake out a few thoughts or whimsies, if you so desire...
-Lara